vrijdag 22 juni 2012

akward!



Last week was really awkward at school, cause my teacher of mathematics said the most awkward thing ever!
I was sitting in the class and I was talking with that boy, that I already written about him..
And we were talking with each other, and we were talking a lot together and laughing and than my teacher said
‘ hey you too stop talking!’ and we look at him and than my teacher said
‘ how cute, you’re both red/blushing’  And we really look to each other in the eyes, I was really cute..
but awkward too! Because when my teacher said that like al the people in the classroom looked at us.

Many people already asked to some friends of my if we had something together,
But we are just really good friend I think..
I think if he would be my boyfriend it would be a little strange, because I only see him as a friend and nothing more.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten