dinsdag 3 juli 2012

i wish you were here

the stars lean down to kiss you, And I lie awake and miss you.
Pour me a heavy dose of misery..because I'll go off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me, I had send a postcard to you,
i wish you where here with me.

The silence isn't so bad, until I look at my hands and feel sad.
because the spaces between my fingers, Are right where yours fit perfectly
I'll find repose in new ways, I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because, When I think of you I don't feel so alone.

I'll think of you tonight, I'll taste the sky and feel alive again..

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you,if my voice could reach
Back through the past, I'd whisper in your ear: 
"I wish you were here" 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten