woensdag 5 september 2012

trust issues

Went on vacation, that was the reason that i didn't write for this long time.. I really needed the holidays cause i was already stressing here! To describe my holidays in one word: awesome! Like every year i go to portugal, and this year it just was diffrent maybe because i was the first two week without my parents, that means two weeks freedom and two weeks without someone spioning on me. And it felt good. I was really happy when i was there for the first 2 weeks just me and my friends and just no one annoying me, i had someone who toke care of me but she only made me something to eat. After the 2 weeks my parents came.. I didn't mind if my father came cause he understands me more and give me more freedom than my mother does. And my father don't yells at me and gives me a saver feeling than my mother does. When she got there the first thing she did was like checking me out if i was good and didn't had a tattoo or something and then she gave me a kiss, i just don't like the way she does to me she always give me a feeling that i am not good enough mot enough to be the daughter that she expects from me cause i can't be who she wants she does sees a nice girl Who never gets in trouble, doesn't have a boyfriend, gets high grades, and have good friends.. Most of them am i cause she wants to and if i wouldn't i would get in trouble.. But on the holidays i'm always a different person i'm more confident happier and i just feel free! But my mother always is ruining my holidays by not letting spend my time with my friends, here where i spend almost the hole year i'm that girl that does everything what her parents ask her to do. But there i just want to be myself and not be that girl. The problem is that she doesn't trust me, the things that i would make out with on of my friends ( most of them are boys cause there don't live many girls) and that is what i hate so much about her she doesn't trust me and my dad just let me do almost every thing mor like getting pregnant or something but let me do my thing and spend time with my friends!! The problem is when i want something like going to the cinema i ask my dad to go cause i know she wouldn't let me.. It's sad that she doesn't trust me enough, i think that you should trust your daughter cause if she doesn't trust me how does she think i can trust her...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten