dinsdag 24 april 2012

falling ..



Words keep falling out of my pocket. Running late, missed the train,
Everything is dropping. Holding onto my heart,
And I rush out, almost forgot it. I must admit it, I'm tired,
But I'm coming to you. Don't know how far I've got, But I don't care.
I'm not gonna stop running. because without you,
I've got nothing. I know you're somewhere running
Straight to me. Don't stop…

Let's keep giving out, Breaking down, I'm falling.
My head keeps telling me, This can't be worth all of this.
Holding onto my heart, feel the rush. I'm ready to run forever.
I'm holding it together, because I'm coming to you.
I don't know how far I've got, But I don't care.

I was thinking about you, I drew a little picture, But some things you cant put on paper
Like it like shooting stars? I write songs with no reason
Got more things to do than stare at a mirror. I know he is gotta be out there…
Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm right.
Maybe I just let you walk by, What can I say.
Maybe I've known you all my life, Is he the one? Is it today?
Will I turn the corner See my future in a beautiful face Maybe.

he's anything but typical, A sweet surprise
No matter what, he's looking at the bright side.
It's gonna be worth it, because that's what love is
I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect
They say give it time, Give it time, and it will fall in line.
But I keep wondering how and when, And why I haven't met you.
I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten