dinsdag 24 april 2012

music

today i woke up and i kept almost all my emotion inside, i didn't wanted to say to people that i felt sad,
but i knew if i only would listen to music it would make my day... 
at the end of the day i felt more and more happy, not just because the music, but because i saw, and you will see there are people who care about you and me, not just your parents or brother or sister.. 
no, there is always that special person who cares about you a lot and that person will always make you smile!
music can always make you're or my day, i can't life without it, it like sunshine without the sun or spongsbob without patrick..








( the reason why i made this picture )


" I hung up the phone tonight, Something happened for the first time
Deep inside, It was a rush. That you would ever feel the same way, About me..
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you, You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized, And I've just got to know

Do you ever think, When you're all alone, All that we could be?
Where this thing could go? Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch a breath
When I look at you? Are you holding back
Like the way I do? because I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away

Has it ever crossed your mind When we're hanging,
Spending time, are we just friends? Is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take,  because I believe that we can make this
Into something that'll last
Last forever" 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten